[Metastockusers] Re: Metastock vs AmiBroker vs TradeSim

I know of nothing that comes close to TradeSim for backtesting
purposes.

Forget MetaStock's useless system tester.
Roy's amazingly useful TE indicators and explorations are bug-less and
accurate, but they can't replace TradeSim.

And from the little I know about AB's backtesting facilities, it
doesn't come close to real-life trade backtesting.

As much as Equis continues to ignore TradeSim (figure out way!),
TradeSim continues to be the most useful, complete backtesting
platform around.  Spend the US$150, and save yourself a lot of grief..
.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davelansing2004" <d.ankrapp@xx
..> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently clicked onto the Amibroker site and was impressed with
the
> software AmiBroker 4.5, especially the back-testing capabilities.
The
> price of the software is extremely inexpensive (approx. $130 USD for
> the EOD version) and seems to be "equal" in capabilities to
Metastock

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511