Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Scale when overlaying price plots?

<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Harold,
I suggest you use the security function rather
than overlaying the price plots in a single window. Creating an indicator using
the security function would allow you to plot the closing prices of all the
contracts in the series.
Further, you can also create a comparative
indicator, using the current month's security as a base, and the other months as
a percentage, to allow you to spot time decay variations easily. It will also
highlight any abnormal variations easily, which can also allow easy spotting of
arbitrage opportunities.
My 2 bits.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/