  >From:
  <A title=brett_j_sinclair@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">Brett Sinclair
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 4:42
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Explorer
  problems

  I am running Metastock version 6.52 and am having a problem with the
  Explorer that I do not understand.

  The following formula runs perfectly in the Explorer:

  Mov((CLOSE/LLV(CLOSE,260)),29,S).

  But, when I chnge the 29 to any number above it, the Exploration fails
  with Error message:

  "period value out of valid range in mov() function".

  Why does every number from 1 to 29 work perfectly, but any number over 29
  fail?

  How can i get it to work with 65?

  Thanks,

  Brett