RE: [Metastockusers] Daily Pivot Points On Five Minute Chart

Hello,

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, I got some very weird results when I
tried plotting it.

Regards,
Kevin

At 16:34 18/03/2004 -0500, you wrote:

If
it helps, this I what I have in my files for Daily Pivots on a lower time
frame.

[I think it s from you, Roy]

Dm:=If(Hour()<=Ref(Hour(),-1),1,0);

PP3:=If(Dm=1,(Ref(HighestSince(1,Dm=1,H),-1)+

Ref(LowestSince(1,Dm=1,L),-1) +

Ref(C,-1))/3,0);

Mh1:=If(Dm=1,Ref(HighestSince(1,Dm=1,H),-1),0);

Ml1:=If(Dm=1,Ref(LowestSince(1,Dm=1,L),-1),0);

Mh:=ValueWhen(1,Mh1>0,Mh1);

Ml:=ValueWhen(1,Ml1>0,Ml1);

PPM:=ValueWhen(1,PP3>0,PP3);

R1:=(2*PPM)-Ml;