Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New to Metastock!

Hi Parthasarthy,
Is it not everyone's dream, to have a mechanical
trading system which keeps churning money out, and we spend our time on a golf
course?
In India, I know of no method to plug into the
trading platforms of BSE or NSE, with a mechanical trading system.
In fact, both the stock exchanges have very
strict rules of interfering with their VSAT feeds.
If you need a free source of intraday data, then
NSE website is the best. (<A
href="">http://www.nseindia.com/). They also have a
java charting capability, which is limited to a single script. However, if you
need to view the prices, then you can view updated prices (almost real time) of
all securities.
If you want a streaming source in to Metastock,
then you should look up <A
href="">http://www.veratechindia.com/.
If you want a simple mechanical trading system,
you can visit my website <A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
It carries Indian stocks as well as about
100000 stocks spread over 50 countries.
Best Wishes.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/