RE: [Metastockusers] Daily Pivot Points On Five Minute Chart

If it helps, this I what I have in my
files for Daily Pivots on a lower time frame.

[I think it’s from you, Roy]

Dm:=If(Hour()<=Ref(Hour(),-1),1,0);

PP3:=If(Dm=1,(Ref(HighestSince(1,Dm=1,H),-1)+

Ref(LowestSince(1,Dm=1,L),-1) +

Ref(C,-1))/3,0);

Mh1:=If(Dm=1,Ref(HighestSince(1,Dm=1,H),-1),0);

Ml1:=If(Dm=1,Ref(LowestSince(1,Dm=1,L),-1),0);

Mh:=ValueWhen(1,Mh1>0,Mh1);

Ml:=ValueWhen(1,Ml1>0,Ml1);

PPM:=ValueWhen(1,PP3>0,PP3);

R1:=(2*PPM)-Ml;