  From: <A
  title=mailto:arco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">leo888nz
  To: <A
  title=mailto:Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 8:22
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Data
  Providers
  My current MS data provider provides EOD Indices and
  Spot data too late in the day for my needs.Can anyone forum
  members inform me of data suppliers where this information may be
  available in a more timely manner.Many
  thanks.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/