RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Function Builder

<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>Try:
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>colA:
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>
Sum(Fml("MyHammer"),
5)
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>Filter:
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>
colA >
0
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>Regards,
<SPAN
class=778333614-17032004>Mike

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Rahul
  [mailto:me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 17 March 2004 8:19
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Function BuilderHi Guys,a)
  I am trying to build exploration based on my defination of candlestick
  patterns (eg hammer).I have created my own formula for a hammer (let me
  call it MyHammer). Now, I want to search for MyHammer occurance in last 5
  days. Can I call the function MyHammer in exploration & use it with
  Ref function?RegardsRahul