Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] expert

The Greg Morris expert rules are protected and can not use in an
exploration. I would like to know all the Greg Morris buy signals
for today using eod data. How do you do it?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jay T" <JaysTownsend@xxxx>

equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>   Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 3:12 AM
>   Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] expert
>

>   Can anyone help?
>   The experts attached to Metastock 8 (in particular, Greg
Morris), is
>   there a way to scan or explore all stocks to see which ones have
>   indicated a buy signal for today.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c52etsm/M=267637.4673018.5833253.1261774/D
=egroupweb/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1079445301/A=1945637/R=0/SIG=11tfh3gpg
/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178397&partid=4673018>

unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:equismetastock-

of Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511