[EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

Hi,

I am a newbie and would love to get some help.  I have the 8.0 version and simply wanted to view some indicators in the quicklist but it does not seem to work.

I clicked on the "quicklist" on the toolbar and then ticked off a single oscillator and found that first, there was not small icon to the left of the desired indicator and the mouse DID NOT change to a hand.  Also, clicking and holding the left mouse and dragging the indicator did not drop off the indicator anywhere.    Once I clicked on "OK" I could hear some computer noise  but it's obvious that something has gone wrong because nothing happens.

Am I doing somethng wrong?  This is what the help topics said to do.......'

best regards,
NicoleDo you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor