RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Weekend Analysis 07 Mar 04

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Martin,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
When
you say "tweaking" do you mean changing the indicators so that it triggered
faster or are you finding fault within the formula itself?  I believe the
formula is doing exactly what you had requested.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Once
you decide exactly what you are looking for, it should be very easy to write an
Explorer to scan for the set-ups.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
By the
way, if you want to just run the Explorer to find stocks over their 50 day ema
and save the list this can be done as well.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Martin Blain
  [mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 4:57
  PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] Re: Weekend Analysis 07 Mar 04
  Joe
  I can see from the initial results it
  will need some tweaking because there should have been a trigger much
  sooner at least on the SPY.  Once I get this working I can fine tune it
  to eliminate the bad signals and hopefully get some better ones. All without
  "Black Hand" or curve fitting if at all possible. I might drop the RSI as the
  CCI seems to be simply a "faster" indicator
  <FONT face=Arial
size=2>
  I will give this a shot but what I am trying to
  do is scan through hundreds of stocks for this set up. Something I do now but
  is very impractical and virtually impossible to do without an expert to scan
  2000 stocks every.

  It would be nice to simply run a scan for stocks
  over 50dma etc to eliminate some but it doesn't seem possible to copy and
  paste only a portion of a scan.

  Martin BlainBurlington Ontario
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr