[EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

Hello,

I just wanted an opinion from the folks who own Metastock 8.0 pro.

I primarily use it to store intraday data which I had saved on Excel for a long time.  In inputting the data in the downloader, it asks for a "start" and "end" time.  I originally started collecting my hourly data at 1:00 pm. a few weeks back and therefore inputted "01:00"  as my start time.  This was simple enough.  Because I play the forex market and the forex market trades 24 hours a day for almost 5.5 days in a week, what should be stipulated as the "end" time?

I tried putting in 12;10, 12:50 just to fiddle around with it but found that MS 8.0 deleted a specific bar when viewing the charts even though the Excel spreadsheet contained the information.

For any of those you who trade the Forex market, got any ideas as to the start and end time or do you simply leave it blank?

Thanks,
AlPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor