  >From:
  feoli3
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 5:26
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Volume
  Hello Everyone: I am having trouble compensating
  with volume being truncated. Visually my chart looks
  wrong. Example:   When volume is 200,000 that is how it
  reads if the volume jumps to 1,500,000 it is truncated to 150,000 so it
  looks like it went down not up. I contacted Equis and they say that is
  what happens to local data. How can I rewrite a new volume indicator that
  will compensate for
  this? Frank Yahoo! Groups
  Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/<*>
  <A
  href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/