Re: [Metastockusers] Weekend Analysis 07 Mar 04

Martin,

Would love to test it out, but unfortunately, I
cannot do an extensive. My website is taking more of my time. What I can suggest
is that you create an expert, with signals, so that you can scroll thru a number
of stocks in a very short while. It will give you a "gut feel" of the
system.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr