From: elnaseer dina
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 05:46 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

Hello,

A simple question and hope that someone can help me out.

I have 3 months of hourly intraday data I watch on Metastock 8.0 Pro.  I would like Metastock to count the number bars from a date backwards and forwards.  How is that possible?

For example, I could stipulate March 3, 12:00 as the bar  as my starting point.  I would then draw a vertical line to illustrate it and  I would like to then scroll backwards to any bar and hope Metastock could identify the number of bars from the starting point.  I would then like to go to the same bar# going forward from the starting point.

For example, if I go back 43 bars from March 3, 12:00, I would like to now go forward 43 bars from march 3, 12:00.  Is this possible and did I clarify it well enough?

Kind regards,
Al

Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada PersonalsPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor