RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE: newly listed stocks

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hi
Keith,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN
class=015494723-15032004>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You could create an explorer
with the filter:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN
class=015494723-15032004>CUM(1)<252
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>and make sure you set your
Explorer Options to "Load 500 records" or something at least greater than
252.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN
class=015494723-15032004>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>To ensure you don't also
bring in thinly traded stocks you do the following
instead:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>CUM(1) < 252 AND
VALUEWHEN(1,CUM(1)=1,YEAR()) >= 2003
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN
class=422394423-15032004><SPAN
class=015494723-15032004><SPAN
class=422394423-15032004><SPAN
class=015494723-15032004><SPAN
class=422394423-15032004><SPAN
class=015494723-15032004>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You've specifically
mentioned you need this on the ASX - Some data providers, such as ourselves,
give you this ability using some of the unique features.  Using our Custom
Folders capability, you can create a folder of stocks that have been listed
within the last 12 months (there's also a 3 month one too).  This will
continue to be updated each week and any ones that pass one year will disappear
and any new ones will appear into this folder automagically.  See <A
href="">http://www.premiumdata.net/products/premiumdata/asxcustomfolders.php
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN
class=015494723-15032004>
Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net
<FONT face=Arial