Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Formula Help needed for Moving Avg crossover

Dear Dusant
I'm trying this in metastock and found one formula i.e

writeif(((Mov(C,9,E)>(Mov(C,3,E)))), "<name>'s Buy
Alert Trigger at :
writeVal((Mov(C,3,E))+((Mov(C,3,E)-(Mov(C,9,E)*.257)*3)),5.2)")writeif(((Mov(C,3,E)>(Mov(C,9,E)))),"Sell
Alert will Generate When Price=
writeVal((Mov(C,9,E))-((Mov(C,3,E)-Mov(C,9,E))*1.67),5.2)")

but this formula is not fully correct. I'm also trying
other formula also. If you could refine this formula
please informe me also.

Thanks for your prompt reply

samvet