  >From:
  elnaseer dina

  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:57
  AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  Weekly Indicators for Daily Charts

  what's Jose's "calendar day counter?"

  AlRoy Larsen <<A
  href="">rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
  DEFANGED_STYLE="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Hi
    AllThese are now also available as daily indicators for intraday
    charts and can also be found at<A
    href="">http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#royJose's
    "Calendar Day counter" is a prerequisite for the intraday
    series.Roy> A selection of weekly indicators for
    daily charts can be found at> <A
    href="">http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#roy>>
    My thanks to Jose Silva for making his "Calendar Week counter" available for
    my use, and fortaking> the time and effort to post my MS tools
    and indicators at his Pegasus web site.>>
    Links>>>>>>>

    Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
      href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
      href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

  Post your free ad now! Yahoo!
  Canada Personals