Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stochastic Pop

Tim,

Thanks very much for the info, but I have been there already and that
page gives the formula for the Breakout_Range2, which is similar to
what I am looking for, but not quite the same.

Cheers

Vaughan

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim Hyder" <hiachiever@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Vaughan,
>
> A quick search on Google uncovered an article covering this topic.
The
> URL is

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/082000/Trader
sT