From: anthony chia
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: 12 columns

Gee,

Why bother to turn the PC, just look at the PC lying down?

Sherlock Holmes
PS: For 360 degrees, do a head stand!
Jose <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ciao Fulvio,If you turn your PC monitor 90 degrees clockwise, you can view 80 columns or more in your exploration reports.Warning: do not turn PC monitor more than 360 degrees, as the rotational momentum and/or vertigo effect may corrupt your data.jose ')Chief Suspecthttp://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fulvio" <fulami@xxxx> wrote:> I need a reports of 12 columns, my exploration has 6 columns, I can increase> it?> > Thanks
Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor