Re: [Metastockusers] Weekly Indicators for Daily Charts

Thank you very much, Roy. I'm especially interested in the weekly ADX. I'd like to build an expert on my daily charts with highlights or symbols identifying bars where BOTH weekly and daily adx are rising -- and the trend is up. Can you show me how to amend the weekly ADX to achieve this? Am I correct that the weekly ADX as you have it returns a true on the daily chart when the ADX rises but not for the duration of the week? Rather confused, sorry. Philip At 02:07 PM 3/12/2004, you wrote: Hi All A selection of weekly indicators for daily charts can be found at http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#roy My thanks to Jose Silva for making his "Calendar Week counter" available for my use, and for taking the time and effort to post my MS tools and indicators at his Pegasus web site. Roy Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.