  >From:
  Roy
  Larsen
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 12:07
  AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 12
  columns
  Fulvio> I need a reports of 12 columns, my
  exploration has 6 columns, I can increase> it?No.This
  may not be so for you but often it is possible to combine column results. Do
  you really needall columns or could you combine two or three binary
  results into one column? Can you transfer abinary result to the filter or
  use a binary result to filter out unnecessary value results? can youuse
  the fractional portion of a whole number result to provide additional
  information?As you can see there are a range of ways to use just six
  columns to get more pieces of informationinto your
  report.Roy