[EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

Al,

Experienced this problem myself just today. Go to the help icon and
go into the metasock help. Look up data and it will explain how to
correct the problem. The solution I choose was to go to
file...new...chart...options...load options...prompt for options.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina <zebra7860@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Simple question.  I wanted to know how to access a different frame
on Metastock other than what I am seeing.  For example, if the
current screen gives me 8 months of daily data and I have 5 years of
data in my folder, how do I access the chart PRIOR to current screen
I am looking at?  Other softwares have a left and right arrow which
can allow you to look backward and forward.  I can't seem to find one
for Metastock 8.0.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511