Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 12 columns

Fulvio

> I need a reports of 12 columns, my exploration has 6 columns, I can increase
> it?

No.

This may not be so for you but often it is possible to combine column results. Do you really need
all columns or could you combine two or three binary results into one column? Can you transfer a
binary result to the filter or use a binary result to filter out unnecessary value results? can you
use the fractional portion of a whole number result to provide additional information?

As you can see there are a range of ways to use just six columns to get more pieces of information
into your report.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511