Re: [Metastockusers] Pull back and throw back ?

Hi,

I thought it is better to say that pullback is a return to the trendline following an breakout (UPSIDE breakout(?)); and throwback is a return to the trendline following a breakdown(DOWNSIDE breakout(?)).  Yes, same thing in different directions.

Anthony Chia
Code 2 <Code2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Swing:Throwback is a return to the top of a trendline following anupside breakout.  Pullback is a return to the bottom of atrendline after a downside breakout.  Same thing, differentdirections.Regards.----- Original Message ----- From: "swing72000" <azer789@xxxxxxx>To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 2:33 PMSubject: [Metastockusers] Pull back and throw back ?Hi from Europe,Can you explain to me the difference between Pull back and throw back ?Thanks.
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Links