  >From:
  <A title=no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">pumrysh
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 6:10
PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fixed
  Gann Fan
  <FONT face=Verdana
  size=2>Try again.--- In <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Dusant" <dusant@x...> wrote:>
  Folks,> I have interpreted Gann in my fashion and have created these
  two indicators in MS 6.52.> They "work" best when plotted from a
  major high or a major low.> I had wanted to upload this in the files
  section but could not find the upload link.> I assume that the
  moderator has restricted uploads access to a few people. I request the
  moderator to please upload is file on the files page in case others may
  want to access it at a later date.> Thank you.> Dusant>
  Chief Architect> <A
  href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/