[Metastockusers] MS Explorer "Saved List"

Hi Wallace,

The reason for my coding these two indicators was
simple.

The canned Gann Grid is pathetic as far as the
45deg line is concerned. It leaves a lot to the subjectivity of the
user.

Secondly, the plotting of the canned fan depends
on the number of data points which you have opened. Would you get a proper 45
deg line with the canned fan?

The 45 deg line would keep changing values
as you zoom in or out of the chart.

Therefore, I have written this code, to

 (i) keep the subjectivity out of the
plot
(ii) to keep the values of the plot
constant

Once you choose a plot date, the values will
always remain the same, no matter how many data points are added. So no
subjectivity involved.

Gann never had real-time charts to work with, and
in fact advocated the use of long term charts for his price projection
method.

And as I said earlier, I created this tool which
I thought was useful. If you find that you can use it in your arsenal, do so.
I have found these indicators very useful,
particularly when I have used them over years of data.

The Fibonacci tools and the Cycle lines are
already there in MS. Writing a complex code to plot a vertical line (which
incidentally will not be vertical, unless I change the plot to a histogram
everytime I plot the indicator) makes an exercise in redundancy.

I think you had posted some methods
which used the Fib Tools, alongwith Cycle Lines to arrive at time
projections. Am I correct?

And as far as the number of lines are concerned,
they are the classic Gann lines. Compare it with the canned fan.

If you want more lines in the fan, then all I can
suggest that you use my proprietary Fan provided on my <A
href="">website.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE