[Metastockusers] Re: Drawing horizontal line from a previous day to today

Hi Roy,

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this.

Kindest regards
Guno

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Guno
>
> This should come close. You'll need to set default values for your
particular usage. I haven't paid
> much attention to the accuracy of the start and end definitions
(the first Y and R variables) and if
> your half hour crosses an hour barrier there may be an issue. As
set up the period high, low and
> average are truncated to only show for the current trading day.
This may mean that you have no
> signal all for the first half hour of trading. You may also find
that corruption occurs once into
> the last half hour of the day. These are things that are quite
messy to test so I'll leave it as is
> for now. If any plot reverts to zero then the chart will be
distorted. This is easy to overcome by
> replacing the affected plot with ValueWhen(1,Plot>0,Plot), and
there are other possible solutions as
> well.
>
> If you report back any problems I'll see if I can tidy it up a
bit. It's not something that I can