[Metastockusers] (unknown)

HI
I had tried implementing the following systems with max of 100 days
(max)data available with me.

1)
long- the buy on close if todays close is higher
than the highest
high of last 20 days

 Long:=C>ref(hhv(h,20),-1);

 short- if todays close is lower than the lowest low
 of last 20 days

 Short:=C<ref(llv(l,20),-1);

The following error is shown.
 Error in column A: Invalid time period (zero or
 negative) passed to HHV() function.passed to HHV()
 function.

2)

 Long- if the three consecutive closes is above 65 D
 SMA

 Long:=sum(C>mov(c,65,s),3)>=3;

  Short- if the three consecutive close is below 65 D
 SMA

 Short:=sum(C<mov(c,65,s),3)>=3;
  The following error is shown.

 Error:Period value out of data range in Mov() function

I had addressed the following prob back on the group . Iam not able
to understand that since i have 100 days data available with me , The
above problem shd not exists since 65 day MA or 20 day price falls
within the range of 100 days.When in exploration options I changed
the value of data loading records to 100 days , it qualifies the
whole scrips without any  rejections. kindly advise as to wht may be
the problem in exploring it.Thanks in advance.

also can any template can be used for exploration.

Sainath