RE: [Metastockusers] Is there a warning for stock delete from Nasdaq ?

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You could always monitor:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/dynamic/newsindex/nasdaq100index_2004.stm
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>This site tells you what's coming up on the NASDAQ 100 in
the coming week.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>However, you asked about the NASDAQ composite which
includes all the stocks on the NASDAQ.  Companies need to satisfy quite a
few requirements to remain listed.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.nasdaq.com/about/FAQsContinued.stm#1
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You'll notice that there's quite a few "deficiency" notices
that the NASDAQ will send to the listed company before they are removed from the
NASDAQ.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Best way to avoid this stocks is to trade stocks with
decent liqudity and market cap.
<SPAN
class=298423810-06032004><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
Cheers,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net
<FONT face=Arial