Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: KLSE data since 1970 for metastock

On this site you can se the symbols for all shares in the ^KLSE and click
on the symbols to se how far back the history is.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=^KLSE
And with this free  software Smartdownloader  you can
download them with Equis downloader after that you first have create an
folder in your computer with the shares and yahoos symbols.
http://www.hypertrader.it/sdownloader.shtml
Lars