  >From:
  M Smith
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 19:26
  PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  ICE
  <FONT face=Verdana
  size=2>
  <TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"
    border=0>

      <TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION
       width="100%">
        Dusant, It is past my 60 days.  I want to use it but it seems
        that it is just an extension of what Metastocks already has. I can
        not find a distinct advantage in using it.  Can you tell me how you
        have implemented it into your strategy of trading?
        Marshall

        -------Original
        Message-------