RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Holy Grail Long system MkII

Jose: I have copied the formulas but they are not working. I know little about programming but I know that any data elements in the formula must me in the indicator file. I have no "Fib Series" in my indicator data nor is there data entitled "Holy Grail".  These are specific call outs which if it cannot find will cause yor formula not to work, thus I get nothing but a straight line.  Any  suggestions?  TU   RDB  ----Original Message Follows---- From: "Jose" Reply-To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Holy Grail Long system MkII Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:34:26 -0000 Dr. Boggess, just download http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/MetaStock/HolyGMkII.txt and copy & paste into MetaStock. There are no formula names to match, or plug-ins necessary. jose '-) Store more e-mails with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage – 4 plans to choose from! Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.