Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Holy Grail Long system minor update

Hi,

I think Eugene has a valid point - a hindsight plot! ?  Any comments?

Anthony Chia
Eugene Labunsky <elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Jose,Let me notice some info about Ref function:SYNTAX ref( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS )FUNCTION References a previous or subsequent element in a DATA ARRAY.  Apositive PERIOD references "n" periods in the future; a negative PERIODreferences "n" periods ago.EXAMPLE The formula "ref( CLOSE, -12 )" returns the closing price 12 periodsago.  Thus, you could write the 12-day price rate-of-change (expressed inpoints) as "C - ref( C, -12 )."  The formula "ref( C, +12 )" returns theclosing price 12 periods ahead.You uses POSITIVE period in:Ref(ValueWhen(1,Cos(1.375)>Cos(FibSeriesSum),C),pds)I think it's not holy - it's joke grail ;-) Any way it's not something thatcan work for trading.Good luck!Best Regards,Eugene Labunsky.<A
 href="">http://www.TrendMedium.com - Official MetaStock Add-on
Do you Yahoo!?