[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Has Equis fixed the System Tester Yet?

Hi Jim,
Unfortunately MetaStock's system tester is still flawed. That said,
there is one way to backtest in MetaStock with validity.
Check out an article I wrote a while back... it may help.

http://www.meta-formula.com/Metastock-TradeSim.html

Cheers
Dave

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jjappleg8" <jjappleg8@xxxx>