[EquisMetaStock Group] Roy to the rescue

Dusant,
thank you for your reply.
I searched the archives for "parameters", "summing" but no luck.
Roy is all over the place with very good answers but not to this one
(I think).

Roy, if you (or maybe Jose) is reading this, can you come to the
rescue?

Thank you,

Werner
> Werner,
> I had posted a similar question in this group about three months
back, and Roy (as usual) has posted a formula for it.
> I suggest a search of the archives where the subject was something
like summing of certain parameters.
> It did not suit my purpose, so I did not store it.
> Sorry.
> A painful way would be to run an exploration for each day,
exporting the result into a spreadsheet and creating a database.