[Metastockusers] FREE 5 days Financial Astrology seminar next week by Cycletutor!!!

Dear valued clients:Just repeat and let you know we will hold a 5 daysonline Financial astrology seminar next week. this isfor free. but doesn't mean this is a junk, we willunveiled all method that we have discoveried so far.also the method that many Gann vendors and Teachersuse. this is a great value seminar.Simply join the group:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VertexTrader/You also can get 20 market Historical data for freeand free Trial of our new Software.Our software will be a lot diffrent with others,besides we teach you Financial Astrology until youfeel you know it, it's FREE.we will build the softwareas you want, this is basically a individual-orientedastro tools.BestYin=====<A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/