[EquisMetaStock Group] Alert Above A Line

I'd like to use two points to define an ascending or descending line
then be alerted if price closes above that line.

I know that I can drop the formula into the Expert system and when I
open the chart, the alert will generate.

But how would I define the line so that I can set it up to make a
Close Greater then the line create an alerts.  A flat line is easy,
just enter the price.  But an ascending or decending line would have
to be defined somehow.