[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Weekend Analysis 29Feb04

Cool,

Seems that it would make life easier to simply place this info in
the links section.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant@xxxx" <dusant@xxxx>
wrote:
> Folks,
>
> As is my usual practice, I am including the weekend analysis of
charts for different countries.

countries for 29 Feb 04. http://tinyurl.com/32r8q

> This link will lead you to my main page, where I am archiving my
posts. In case you wish to refer back to any day.
> http://tinyurl.com/346w7
>
> This link will lead you to my free short and sweet course.
> http://tinyurl.com/2jep6
>
> Enjoy.
> Happy Trading.
> Dusant