[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Enhanced System Tester

I was wondering if other users are having problems with the system
tester?

let me first explain what I want the tester to do!!

I want to test a system in a point's only, no commission,1 bar
delay,price set as open, and test on the dow 30 group.

The system signals work when I create an expert and attach it to a
chart.

The system consists of 4 distinct signals

long entry, long exit, short entry, short exit

it is basically a binary signal, +1 for long,-1 for short, 0 for
exits

Now for the problem with the system tester,

The system tester misses or ignores certain exits or entries and
thus skews the results,making the whole process invalid and useless.
The System Tester should show an arrow on the bar following the
signal bar of the Expert, signifying that a trade took place as a
market order

In a point's only test, I'm looking to find the profits and losses
for all of the signals that the system generates.
I will then factor in the number of trades vs winners & losers vs
profits.

I'm trying to make the test as even as possible so I'm not trying to
compare apples to oranges.

When I contacted Equis on this matter, they tell me that my
parameters in the System Tester are not setup properly.

I feel that the problem is in the System Tester itself.
The old system tester was far superior to the enhanced version.
The old version at least was accurate in processing signals.

Henry