RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Another MetaStock/Operating System Question

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You need v7.01 or above (7.02, 7.03) on Windows XP.
v7.00 had significant performance problems to do with Explorations (taking about
an hour instead of 3 minutes!)
<SPAN
class=102495403-26022004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I'm not sure you can legally "give away" your licence to
MetaStock v7 - certainly would be the case if you bought an upgrade to
v7.2.  If, however, you have two full licences (one for v7.0 and one for
v7.2) apparently you can transfer a licence by notifying Equis.  You must
have previously registered your copy of Metastock though.  If you haven't
registered it, then you friend must send in a registration card which hopefully
you still have in the box.
<SPAN
class=102495403-26022004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Cheers,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net

From: djspleen1
[mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 26 February 2004
2:10 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[EquisMetaStock Group] Another MetaStock/Operating System
Question
I'm currently using EOD 7.2 and I was thinking about giving my
old version 7.0 to a friend since I don't have it installed and I'm not
using it anymore.Does anyone know how well 7.0 works on XP
Pro?  And are there any registration issues that we would need to keep
in mind?Thanks for your help.Dean J.