[no subject]

  • Advancing: if(c > ref(c,-1), v, ----- Original Message ----- <DIV >From: Pablo Paolucci To: <A title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:22 PM Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Re: volume formula help Dusant,   sometimes my english is really crappy. In excell the formulas work correctly to my ends what the indicator does its to campare every single tick with the previous, then if there is an up tick the volume is considered positive, all following tick that are bigger or equal are considered positive as well.   if there is a negative tick the volume is considered negative and all following ticks lower or equal to the negative.   the first tick is compared to the previous close, to evaluate the volume   the the sum of all positive volume and the sum of all negative are added, giving a positive or negative value that states the true caracter of the volume for the day   Its specifically designed for markets like buenos aires, that are heavily manipulated   Bye

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/