Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock and OS

Hi Bob...
You should not have any problems. Havie ben using the 2 versions of MS for 1 year

Cheersbob1 <bob1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All:I am currently using Metastock EOD version 7.2 and MetastockEOD version 8.01.I currently use Windows 98 SE.I am going to upgrade my computer.Are there any problems with either Metastock version andWindows 2000 Home or Pro?Are there any problems with either Metastock version andWindows XP Home or Pro?Thanks.Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.  <a
href=""
target=_blank>Y! Asia presents Lavalife- Get clicking with thousands of local singles today!