[EquisMetaStock Group] Training Workbook & CD For Sale

I have the "Discovering the Power of Metastock" workbook and CD for
sale.  I purchased this from Equis and it was great.   It is an
ideal way for the beginner to get started using MetaStock.  This
package sells on the Equis websit for $149.00.  I was very carefull
not to mark the book in anyway and is is in like new condition.  If
you would like to purchase this at a significant discount, email me
at tec@xxxxxxxxxxxx  You can see the product at
http://www.equis.com/Products/Catalog/Product.aspx?pcid=27&pid=1087

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511