  >From:
  <A title=JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  href="">JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:40
  PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Three
  inside days

  In a message dated 1/31/2004 2:35:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, <A
  href="">martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  ><FONT
    face=Arial>Can you please enlighten me please as to what a inside day
    is?Martin
  A day in which Hi and Low prices are "inside" the Hi and Low prices of
  the previous day.

  Yahoo! Groups Links

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/