Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Enter & Exit on the Same Day

I did but it doesn't work.
It still cannot exit and re-enter the trading
system with 1 max contract.

I tried to choose "Multiple" with max
contracts trade as 1.
But the exit and re-entry will be done in different
date.

I tried to choose "Multiple" with max contracts
trade as 2.
It can than exit and re-entry on the same day but
sometimes it will hold 2 long or 2 short position instead on 1.

Does anyone know how to rectify it?

For your question,
when you view the summary reports,
you can click on the headline, say "Net
Profit".
The system will then rank the tests by net
profit.

However, for my own opinion, system with highest
"Net Profit" does means that it is the "Best".
The ranking function can only help you sorting by
the performance of the trading ideas.

Hope this help.
<BLOCKQUOTE