[Metastockusers] Optionable Stocks Expiration Cycle

Hi all -

I can get a reasonably complete list of optionable stocks at

http://888options.com/desk/directory_2003.xls

However, that list lacks the Expiration cycle (Jan, Feb, Mar), so I
can't create the two out month tickers. If anybody has such a list could
you please post it? Or let me know of a URL from which I can retrieve
it? I've tried most of the usual places.

TIA
Ron

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: