[Metastockusers] System Tester Signal Delay

I build a signal in expert advisor refering to a cross between an indicator
and its moving average written as the difference betweem them ((a-mov(a))>0
or <0.
Then I used system tester by using the same idea but the cross in this case
is given from the fact that today the difference has a sign and yesterday
another (ref -1).

Is there a reason why the system tester calculates the signal a day after
the perfect one of expert advisor?

r.

ps - by using the "cross" function I have the same delay... :-(

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: