Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Three inside days

Steve

I would have thought Paritech knew how to write MetaStock code by now. Apparently not.

Writing the exploration as follows makes a lot more sense except that you'll now likely get hits on
25% of the issues scanned. I think that the MS Inside() function stays true until an Outside()
condition is seen. I suggest that you apply your own definition of an inside day to get the result
you are looking for.

Roy

Column A
Inside()