[Metastockusers] Re: Pegasus

Robert, the ADT market filters use accurate advancers/decliners/TRIN
data based on the local ASX market.
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#ASXmarket

True, to operate these filters in any other markets, you would have to
extract Adv/Dec/Trin data for those markets.  The ADT filters come
with data extraction tools to be able to do this, although it may be a
lengthy process to extract historical market breadth data going back
years.

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/ADT/ADT-05.htm
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/ADT/ADT-06.htm

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bob1" <bob1@xxxx> wrote:
> Jose:
>
> Concerning your Pegasus Metastock plugin, your website states
> that the indicator is based on advancers and decliners.  Does
> this mean that if I want to use your plugin for the US market,
> that I need this data provided every day for the US market?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Robert E. Woltman
> robert@xxxx
>

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:41:00 -0000, Jose wrote
> > http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm
> >
> > I've been trading my system, and posting trades/results for more
> > than three years:
> >
> > 1) 2003 transactions: 214 complete trades
> > 2) Avg winning trades over last three years: 57%
> > 3) Approx 59%pa compound profits
> > 4) Have been trading Pegasus full time since 1st Nov 2000.
> >
> > Pegasus is a full mechanical system, and it runs on MetaStock.
> >
> > jose '-)

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: